Let’s talk about beauty.
But, this time I will skip the makeup and fitness talks. This time it is all about hair removal.
Every woman struggles with this, so to say. There is always the dilemma of choosing wax, shaving, epilators, or even expensive laser hair removal.
I always wondered – can I use an epilator for a Brazilian?
For those that rarely go to salons or not at all, it is handy and practical to have a wax heater at home or even better – an epilator. Why? For unexpected pool party invitations at the last moment or maybe quickly removing facial hair without rushing to the salon for a quick appointment.
I would love to help you out in choosing the best epilator for Brazilian hair removal specifically. This way you can stress less when you choose the best of the best for 2021!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases if you shop through the links on MissCoty. For more information, read full disclosure here.
- Can I use an epilator for Brazilian hair removal?
- Tips for Epilating Brazilian
- What to do After Epilating?
- Top 14 Best Epilators for Brazilian of 2021
- Braun Silk 9 9-579 Wet & Dry
- Philips Satinelle Essential HP6401
- Braun Silk-Epil 9 9-941 - Wet & Dry Epilator
- Emjoi Emagine - 72 Tweezer Head Epilator
- Braun Silk-epil 3-3270
- Panasonic ES-ED90-P Epilator and Shaver
- Emjoi eRase e60 Electric Epilator
- Braun Silk-Epil 5280 with Massage Roller
- Remington Smooth and Silky Deluxe Rechargeable Epilator
- Voyor Hair Removal for Women 3-in-1 Hair Remover Set
- Foraco Epilator for Women, 4-in-1
- Philips Satinelle Prestige Epilator (BRE648)
- Epilady Speed Corded Epilator
- Emjoi EpiPower e24 Epilator – Pocket Size
- Putting It All Together
Can I use an epilator for Brazilian hair removal?
Of course. Technology is so developed, today’s epilators come with many parts to make the hair removing process better, more comfortable, less painful and some parts perfectly glide on delicate body curves.
You might need some tips for epilating Brazilian way and this is how you can figure out which products fit you best.
Skeptics might think that salon experts and waxing is the best option. But, with proper safety precautions and good parts of an epilator, you surely can do Brazilian hair removal at home.
It might hurt a little bit different than with waxing but it is bearable. In a nutshell, we can and should since this product touches only our skin, not someone else’s.
Tips for Epilating Brazilian
- Before epilating exfoliate the skin.
- Try at all times to keep your skin taut. This way you feel less stinging pain.
- Work with the epilator in small sections at a time (again, less pain and better hair removal).
- Try to remove hairs when they are still as short as possible (yes, again for less pain). Longer hairs when removed, give you the feeling of ‘being plucked’.
- Pay attention to the epilator head – tweezers including rotating parts or safety caps are beneficial.
- If you have really special skin and can remove hairs only with water, get an epilator for wet usage. The warm water will make hair removal easier due to opened pores.
What to do After Epilating?
Don’t panic if the skin after the epilation is a bit red or irritated. It is normal for it to be that way after removing hairs from the root of course!
Just rinse the skin with water, try cold water to numb the redness and remove it fast. After the skin is fully dry, you can apply a mild lotion that would not clog pores – so use it in thin layers.
Try to have a lotion with tea tree oil or Aloe Vera – best skin-soothing items.
Then just clean the epilator or its head (depends if it’s washable or not). Dust it off or rinse it for the next use.
Top 14 Best Epilators for Brazilian of 2021
Putting It All Together
Now you can start choosing the best epilator for Brazilian hair removal…
I hope, by now it is much clearer how to get the best hair removal, as far as we speak of the bikini area.
Yes, you can use an epilator for the bikini area. Yes, it is safe and almost the same as waxing.
All of the products listed are good quality brands that work even on the shortest or strongest hairs.
Keep in mind that the epilator should fit comfy in your hand grasp – that way you can glide it easily on the bikini area curves for a perfect Brazilian.
If the product comes with some extra parts, even better. This just means you can benefit from some needed exfoliating or massage on skin.
There isn’t too much to remember, don’t fuss too much over it. It’s simple – good skincare after the epilation and good cleaning of the epilator after each use.
Two things – focus on the epilator heads/extra parts when you buy it and clean it after usage. With or without water, follow instructions and you’re set.
Now it’s up to you to choose which is the best epilator for Brazilian for you, so you can look stunning all the time, save money and be your own salon expert!