- Shop Smart: Choosing the Best Wax Warmer
- Nine of the Best: Best Wax Warmers Reviews
- Lavany Wax Warmer – Mid-Range
- Makartt Wax Warmer Machine – Low budget
- Lifestance Wax Warmer Kit – Mid-Range
- Yeelen Wax Heater – Mid Range
- Wokaar Rapid Melt Wax Warming Kit – Mid-Range
- Keegud Wax Warmer – Mid-Range
- Gigi Student Starter Hair Removal Kit – High-End
- iMeshbean Roll-on Wax Heater – Low Budget
- Koval Inc. Deluxe Professional Double Wax Warmer – High-End
- Are You Ready to Choose the Best Wax Warmer NOW?
Does visiting a salon for a waxing appointment feel like a relaxing, pampering experience to you? Me neither. Much better to spend your precious time and money in the salon getting your hair done, or a massage – something you’ll come out of feeling better, not in pain!
Choose yourself the best wax warmer you can find, and get back time for yourself.
More and more people are opting for a home wax warming kit, because they are proven and they work. The demand for the machines has led to prices dropping and great innovations in quality and design.
For the cost of one bikini wax, you can buy yourself a home wax warming kit which will last you right through the season, and beyond. Want help choosing the right one for you? Read on…
Forget ready-made fabric wax strips. Take your skincare seriously and invest in an electric wax warmer: spending between $15 and $50, you’ll be able to find a good product that will leave your skin smooth and hair-free without leaving home. (of course, the really professional ones can cost more)
Shop Smart: Choosing the Best Wax Warmer
If you choose carefully, you’ll find that perfect product: keeping your wax at the right temperature so it melts evenly, applies smoothly and removes hair with the absolute minimum of pain. The best wax warmer kits will:
- Heat up quickly (less than ten minutes)
- Have a thermo-control setting to maintain a consistent heat
- Have an easy-to-read, accurate temperature control panel
- Have a removable pot for easy cleaning
- Have a clear lid so you can see your wax melting
- Be suitable for melting both soft and hard wax
- Be of high quality production so that the elements can withstand high temperatures
- Provide all this without spending a fortune.
Nine of the Best: Best Wax Warmers Reviews
There are a huge number of products on the market trying to convince you they are the best wax warmer kit available. I’ve trawled through hundreds to find you nine of the best wax warmer machines – pick any of these and I guarantee you’ll be happily home waxing and saving yourself a fortune for many years to come!
All warmers here are classed as either low-budget, mid-range or top end. You’ll find different types of product here so decide what suits your needs best: I’ve included reviews of the best double wax warmer, best roll-on wax warmer as well as generally the best wax warmer machines.
Lavany Wax Warmer – Mid-Range
An attractive machine with a safety temperature-control cut-off to prevent scalding, this kit comes with four bags of scented hard wax beads but is suitable for melting all types of wax. It melts evenly and is easy to clean, with a removable pot and a clear lid to view the wax whilst preventing dust contamination.
- LCD Temperature control panel for accurate heating
- Four different wax varieties and applicator sticks included
- Clear cover and removable pot
- You need to purchase soft wax and strips separately, meaning this kit isn’t ideal for legs or arms out of the box
This is a reliable piece of kit with easy-to-read temperature control and a good heat range. The wax supplied comes well recommended and the quality is very good. An excellent choice for a great price.
Makartt Wax Warmer Machine – Low budget
This wallet-friendly option provides many of the same features as the more expensive products, but on a budget.
You’ll still find a removable bucket for easy cleaning, a stainless steel rod inside the bucket for removing excess wax during application, and an automatic cut-off for maintaining the wax temperature during usage.
- Clear lid and removable bucket for ease of use
- Temperature control to ensure wax doesn’t overheat
- Suitable for all wax types
- Takes between 20 and 40 minutes to heat up
- Temperature control can be a little tricky to use as it initially switches itself off whilst in the heating-up process, meaning you may think it isn’t working properly
For beginners to waxing, if you’re happy to wait half an hour or so for your wax to heat up, then at this price you’ll be able to try out home waxing without too much commitment. One of the best electric wax warmers on a lower budget.
Lifestance Wax Warmer Kit – Mid-Range
A smart-looking wax warmer with a higher temperature range for faster warming, the Lifestance Wax Warmer Kit is truly well-made.
- Heats up wax quickly (sub-10 minutes) when using highest heat setting
- High quality manufacture
- Comes with three packs of natural wax beads
- High temperature range means you will need to be careful when applying to skin to prevent scalding
- Melts fast but you’ll need to drop the temperature and wait for the wax to be suitable for use
- No removable bucket and lid is black
For time-poor waxers this is a great choice because it will heat up quickly and evenly. However it is probably for the more experienced waxers, as it is more difficult to clean and you need to lift the lid to view the wax.
Yeelen Wax Heater – Mid Range
This pretty purple machine will brighten up your bathroom. It comes with a generous amount of hard wax beans and ten applicator sticks. This is another machine with a high temperature range so your wax will be thoroughly melted in 8 minutes.
- Ease of use with clear lid and removable pot
- Melts wax quickly to save you time
- Suitable for all wax types
- Maximum temperature of 240 but will automatically shut off at this point and drop right down to 160, meaning you may need to wait to get the wax to your desired temperature if you walk away from the machine
This is a useful and desirable machine that has all the features you would look for in a more high-end product, and comes with all-natural wax so provides good value for money. The temperature control may be a little difficult to use if you are not used to home waxing.
Wokaar Rapid Melt Wax Warming Kit – Mid-Range
This is one of the best wax warmers for hard wax, and comes with four fragrances of natural wax and a high temperature control to melt wax easily. It’s easy to clean and maintain and comes with a removable pot for cleaning.
- Turn it up to its highest setting and the wax will melt quickly, in less than ten minutes
- Kit is designed for hard wax so that no separate strips are needed
- You will need to stir the wax whilst it is heating so that it melts evenly – otherwise the machine will shut off once the outside wax beads have reached the maximum temperature
A standard machine, with good wax beads at a reasonable lower mid-range price, this will suit most needs but you may find you need to pay more attention to the wax during melting than with other wax heaters.
Keegud Wax Warmer – Mid-Range
This modern machine is our best wax heater in terms of design. The style is unique and well-made, and the temperature control is unlike anything else we’ve reviewed as the whole machine uses a red-amber-green light system to tell you when it’s ready to use.
- For style and ease of use, this warmer gets top marks
- The temperature control pad is LCD and easy to control
- High-quality wax
- The machine can reach a max temperature of 260 which is very hot and would scald the skin
I love this machine and the price point is great with the added bonus of that natural, safe wax included. Most people would love the style and color changing design of the pot which looks unique in the wax warmer market.
Gigi Student Starter Hair Removal Kit – High-End
A professional salon-grade wax warmer, with everything you need to remove hair using salon techniques. If you’re keen to make sure you have a high-end warmer with all the wax products and strips you could require, then this is a comprehensive kit.
- Simple on-off function
- The products included work well and smell great
- USA-made product
- Designed for the specific wax supplied, so may be harder to use with a different wax due to the on/off temperature control
- Temperature cannot be varied to match your particular skin so if you find you need your wax a little hotter, you may not be happy with this wax
- This is a soft wax machine for use with strips, which some people find more difficult at home
Overall, this machine is probably best used by people with salon experience, who want to have a professional machine at home using the same product they use at work. If that’s you then the kit is complete with everything you need, and at a good price.
iMeshbean Roll-on Wax Heater – Low Budget
The best roll-on wax warmer I tested, this product is a quick and mess-free way to achieve salon results at home. You use the wax supplied, with the roll-on applicator, and remove with the supplied strips. There are two different kinds of wax so you can choose your favorite and re-order.
- Simple to use and clean compared to electric wax heaters
- Mess-free and flexible – great for travel
- You’ll need to be a fan of the supplied wax, as that’s the only one you can use with this product
- The wax is not suitable for sensitive areas so is really just for leg and arm waxing
- Roll-on wax heaters take longer to heat up
Roll-on wax heaters are great to take with you if you’re going on a trip and worried about regrowth on your legs, and this one is a great price and works well. It won’t replace your wax warmer, but it’s an additional product in your waxing armory!
Koval Inc. Deluxe Professional Double Wax Warmer – High-End
This double warmer is a salon staple as it allows you to use both hard and soft wax at the same time. It’s a great idea if you want to complete all your hair removal in one session, without cleaning in between.
- Each pot has its own temperature control for precision
- The product has easy-to-use carry handles and removable pots to help save you time
- Even the best double wax warmer is never really the prettiest, and probably belongs better in a salon than in your bathroom at home
If you’ve been waxing at home for a while and want to use soft wax for legs and hard wax for sensitive areas, then a double wax warmer is a great idea. That being said, you could always buy two of your favorite single unit, which would blend in better with your home décor.
Are You Ready to Choose the Best Wax Warmer NOW?
Now you’ve read all the best wax warmers reviews, you should feel pretty expert in what to look for! Once you’ve got yourself the best wax warmer you can find, take the time to read every little detail in the instructions so that you can really master this great product.
Clear your schedule for a couple of hours, get your wax melting, try it out and you’ll soon find you’ve got the hang of doing waxing at home. Then just enjoy that lovely smooth skin, the time you’ve saved organising salon appointments (for, let’s face it, a less-than-glamourous skincare session) – and all that lovely money piling up now you don’t have to pay out for waxing every month!