Is it your first time buying an epilator? Or maybe you’re looking forward to getting a new one?
If Remington is your choice of epilator and you’ve been looking for the best Remington epilator review, then you’ve come to the right place!
With its many decades of existence, Remington has been a popular name for hair grooming products such as electric shavers, clippers, blow dryers and of course, epilators!
No wonder lots of professionals prefer Remington over just any other brand and their clients follow suit by wanting to get salon quality results in the comfort of their own homes.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases if you shop through the links on MissCoty. For more information, read full disclosure here.
How to Choose The Best Remington Epilator for Me?
Before we move on to the main part of our article (which is the Remington epilator review section), let’s first look at some of the things to consider when choosing your epilator.
We’ll divide them into two main considerations: Usage and which part of the body you’ll use it on.
Allow me to expand:
- Will you be using it wet or dry?
- Do you want it cordless? (if you do, take note that you cannot use it while charging and connected to a power source)
- How many speed settings are available? (something newbies should consider)
- How big is the unit? (an important question especially if you’re planning to take it with you during travels)
- Is it easy to hold? (As some handheld devices tend to be bulky)
- How long is the charging time and how long does the charge last? (if choosing a cordless model)
- Which part of the body will you use it on?
- Does it have changeable caps to cater to a specific body part, especially sensitive areas?
- How wide is the epilating head?
- How many tweezers are there?
- Does it have an adjustable angle that fits the contours of your face or body?
- Bonus: If the device can be used for something else other than epilation (like shaving or trimming) then we have a clear winner!
You have to be meticulous when choosing an epilator and double that meticulousness when buying online. You wouldn’t want to just base it on looks and end up regretting it later because it won’t do what you want it to do.
These things are gold, baby! We don’t want to make an expensive mistake (mistake? We don’t know her.)!
Now, moving on to the meatiest part of this article…
Remington Face and Body Epilator Reviews. Chop chop!
For The Face
For the Body
Putting it All Together
From all the Remington epilator reviews mentioned above, I would highly recommend the Remington EP7030 model.
It has all you need in an epilator plus awesome attachments that increase the product’s flexibility (like being able to use it on your face, underarms, arms, legs and bikini line).
The detail light is also a nice touch as not all of us have 20/20 vision or an eagle eye to see the tiniest of hair.
At that price, you get an awesome product that you can use wet/dry and use in any part of your body – that’s what winners are made of!
What’s your fave Remington epilator? What’s your experience in using any of the above-mentioned products? Share them in the comments box below!
For additional questions and comments feel free to write them in the same box below. I’m always looking forward to hearing from Y’all. Happy shopping!